SWM Member Summer Social (#SWMSocial2019) – 25/6/19
25 June 2019
09:45 – 15:15
SWM and our members
SWM members – this is the moment you have all been waiting for. The SWM Member Summer Social is your event that aims to:
- Provide exclusive networking opportunities with fellow SWM members
- Enable you to develop collaborative relationships
- Share good practice and hear about some of the projects our members are currently working on
- Provide you with an opportunity to feedback on SWM’s post-2019 Roadmap
- Be entertaining and fun – the event will include a site tour, a quiz (prizes will be given) and lunch!
Our members Bryt Energy will be exhibiting and speaking at the event. Their vision is “to lead Britain to embrace a low carbon, sustainable energy future. This is in line with SWM’s business objective for the West Midlands to be a hub for low carbon innovation.”
Booking and further information
- Only SWM members are permitted to attend this event.
- One person per member can book onto the event. We may release more spaces for each member nearer the time.
- You can book your place here. Registration closes on Thursday 20 June.
You can download the event agenda here.
We cannot run these events without the support of our members. If you’re interested in sponsoring the event, £400+VAT will provide you with:
- An exhibitor space (two pull up banners and leaflets) in a key location for audience communication
- Your logo on all event materials, such as the slides and delegates packs
- Recognition of your support across our communications
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to sponsor the event.