Sustainable Estates & Buildings Forum – 20-21/6/18
20 & 21 June 2019
Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire
Now in its third year the sustainable buildings & estates forum is a multi-sector event specifically developed to meet the needs of those delivering all types of sustainable projects across the UK. Delegates include sustainable and energy leads, architects, commercial clients, contractors, developers, local authorities, M&E consultants, and other senior level professionals looking to enhance their schemes and buildings, develop valuable business connections, and improve their supply chain.
The forum is a combination of best practice seminars, networking with fellow professionals in a relaxed, informal setting, and a tailored schedule of business meetings with the most innovative suppliers. Those delivering sustainable buildings attend as complimentary delegates which includes overnight accommodation for 1-2 nights, all refreshments, a gala dinner and drinks receptions.
The theme for this year’s seminar programme is “Accelerating sustainable buildings – doing more, better, faster” which will be chaired by our very own Anna Bright. Speakers include:
- Jonathan Wilson – Development Director – Citu – Delivering a zero carbon neighbourhood – the Climate Innovations District in South Leeds
- Jennifer Juritz – Associate and Head of Environmental Design – David Morley Architects – How to make historic buildings meet the BREAM standard
- Val Bagnall – MD – Apex Airspace Development – Unlocking new value from assets
- David Symons – UK Director of Sustainability – WSP – Designing Future Ready buildings and estates
- Flavie Lowres -Associate Director -Research and Strategic Advisory Group BRE – Biophilic Office
- Bob Wills – Director – Medical Architecture – Clock View – Healing and Sustainable Place-making within a Community
The forum starts with pre-event drinks reception on 19 June at 19:30 and the opportunity to stay overnight.
The first speaker session is at 09:00 on 20 June followed by a series of meetings and a second speakers session in the afternoon. We hold a gala dinner in the evening and again offer accommodation.
The forum continues for half a day on 21 June with another speaker session and ends at lunchtime.
Booking and further information
Full information and booking is available online.
Limited complimentary places are available to SWM stakeholders, including accommodation!
For more information please contact Monika Ellis on 020 8288 1080 email firstname.lastname@example.org