ESOS SOS with the Environment Agency – 27/6/19
27 June 2019
National Trust, 20 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH
Fit For The Future Network with the Environment Agency
As the ESOS deadline approaches, Fit for the Future Network has organised a second meeting with a representative from the Environment Agency. Mike Denbigh will be taking members through any new updates or developments regarding ESOS , and answer questions that may have arisen since last year.
Mike has 15 years’ experience at the EA and will be able to update the group on
– The republished ESOS guidance
– The new IT system for ESOS (and gather member feedback on how easy it is to use)
– Update on any penalties that have been handed out since May 2018
– How ESOS now links in with Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
– And any other developments that occur between now and June
This will also be an opportunity for network members to share their experiences of working towards ESOS to date and work together on common challenges.
Booking and further information
This event is free to attend for FFTF members only. For more information and booking, click here.