UKRI Strength in Places Fund Wave 2 Engagement Events – 7/6/19
7 June 2019
AM and PM
UK Research and Innovation
The Strength in Places Fund (SIPF) is a competitive funding scheme that takes a place-based approach to research and innovation funding to support significant regional growth. SIPF is led by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), in partnership with the higher education funding bodies of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the Office for Students.
SIPF funds collaborative projects between businesses and research organisations, acting in local geographies and backed by relevant local stakeholders, to support innovation-led local growth across any technological area, sector or research area.
The stakeholder events will cover a range of topics, including:
- An introduction to UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- A high-level outline of the Industrial Strategy and current UKRI programmes funded under the National Productivity Investment Fund
- An overview and principles of the SIPF programme
- An update on the Wave 1 programme Expression of Interest stage
- The application requirements for the SIPF Wave 2 programme
- A Q&A session on SIPF
- An opportunity for one-to-one discussions with members of the SIPF delivery team, and networking between attendees
Booking and further information
For more information and booking, click here.