Energy Opportunities for West Midlands Industry – 25/2/20
09:30 – 14:30
Horton Grange, Edgbaston Park Hotel
53 Edgbaston Park Road
Edgbaston Park Road
University of Birmingham – Birmingham Energy Institute
Discover how the Birmingham Energy Institute’s (BEI) world-leading research can support your business, to help shape the net zero landscape of the West Midlands.
Over the past two years, the Birmingham Energy Institute’s SME engagement programme, ATETA, has supported over 100 businesses in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership area to develop net-zero-carbon energy services for power, heat and mobility in industry.
The project enables eligible businesses to:
- Access University of Birmingham’s state-of-the-art research facilities and expertise
- Collaborate to improve your R &D
- Identify new market opportunities
- Test and demonstrate new technologies and applications.
Delegates will hear from businesses that have received support from ATETA and will explore how SMEs can benefit from the region’s leading role in energy systems.
In 2020, ATETA is planning to extend their support SMEs across the West Midlands.
Who should attend?
- SMEs from across the West Midlands interested in solving problems to do with energy, overcoming business challenges related to energy use and new technology
- Public sector organisations that want to learn more about the region’s developing net zero energy system
- Councils, Growth Hubs and Local Enterprise Partnerships that would like to offer this free support to businesses in their area.