Flood and Coast 2020 – 8-10/12/20
8 – 10 December
St Quentin Gate
Produced by CIWEM and convened by the Environment Agency
Flood & Coast is the authoritative event to tackle the big questions and challenges in FCERM delivery – looking at risk, resilience and response in a changing climate. Flood & Coast draws in all key players in the FCERM community to accelerate collaboration and support better delivery.
Why should you attend Flood & Coast?
- Fosters the collaborative spirit in FCERM by enabling interactive input from all attendees.
- Furthers debate and partnership working between infrastructure providers and the FCERM community.
- Provides a high profile conference, bringing a global perspective to FCERM delivery discussions by sharing international best practice and learning.
- Offers cost-effective and flexible packages for attendees.
- Benefits from a Midlands venue which is easy to access.
- Reaches out to graduates of the last decade and young professionals.
- Promotes industry awareness of issues via proactive dissemination of event content to other parties after event takes place.