Flood and Coast 2020 – 8-10/12/20
8 – 10 December
Telford International Centre
St Quentin Gate
Produced by CIWEM and convened by the Environment Agency
The Flood and Coast Conference and Exhibition will be held on 8-10 December 2020 at the Telford International Centre. Produced by CIWEM in partnership with the Environment Agency, the 3-day event brings together professionals across the FCERM community to discuss innovative ways of working together and with the communities most affected by flooding and coastal erosion in today’s changing climate.
The Flood and Coast conference in December presents an opportunity for the FCERM community to unite before the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), think big, learn, innovate and work together on all the things we can do, large or small, to build a truly resilient nation.
We continue to plan confidently for the event in December and work closely with the venue to ensure appropriate safety measures are in place in response to social distancing.
Flood & Coast is the authoritative event to tackle the big questions and challenges in FCERM delivery – looking at risk, resilience and response in a changing climate. Flood & Coast draws in all key players in the FCERM community to accelerate collaboration and support better delivery.
Why should you attend Flood & Coast?
- Fosters the collaborative spirit in FCERM by enabling interactive input from all attendees.
- Furthers debate and partnership working between infrastructure providers and the FCERM community.
- Provides a high profile conference, bringing a global perspective to FCERM delivery discussions by sharing international best practice and learning.
- Offers cost-effective and flexible packages for attendees.
- Benefits from a Midlands venue which is easy to access.
- Reaches out to graduates of the last decade and young professionals.
- Promotes industry awareness of issues via proactive dissemination of event content to other parties after event takes place.