Sustainable buildings and estates forum- I can see clearly now…but for how long? 18-19/3/21
18 – 19 March 2021
The Belfry – Wishaw, Warwickshire
Cleaner air, quieter cities, birds and wildlife multiplying, months of sunshine, communities reconnected, a slower pace of life. These are some of the more positive things that have come out of COVID-19 and from a climate point of view our world has never looked so good.
What can we put into practice going forward when building and maintaining new and existing buildings to ensure that the good effects of lockdown are not eradicated?
The sustainable building and estates forum 2020 will be looking at this issue along with hearing from leading experts in sustainability about their plans and developments for the future.
All networking between the 4 forums will be joint and so will provide the opportunity to do essential face to face business with all sectors.
The format of the forum will include:
- CPD accredited seminar programme
- Networking events inc gala dinner and drinks receptions
- Complimentary accommodation provided
- 1-1 business meetings with suppliers of your choice
- A printed directory of all attendees with their current projects for ongoing business opportunities