Black Country Business Festival: WM Net Zero Business Pledge – What’s in it for me? 6/10/21
06 October 2021
10:00 – 11:30. Refreshments provided and 10% discount for attendees having lunch in the Littleton Restaurant.
Walsall College, Littleton Street West, Walsall, WS2 8ES
We hope to also provide an online option via Zoom
Sustainability West Midlands
If you’re a SME based in the Black Country and wondering where to start on your journey to net zero, this webinar is for you. You will learn:
- What is Net Zero
- What does it mean for my business and how will it improve performance
- What other help/resource is available?
The webinar will set out the basics of starting to address carbon emissions within your organisation and where to go for help and support. We will feature support available across the West Midlands and opportunities associated with the West Midlands Net Zero Business Pledge will also be highlighted.
Speakers from across the area will explain the business support you can access, illustrated with business case studies. They include:
- Environmental Technologies & Resource Efficiency Support Services (EnTRESS) – Andrew Stott
- Low Carbon SMEs – Mark Smith
- PIVOT Programme – Andrew Mair
- Sustainability West Midlands (SWM) – Andy Whyle
Please register for your free place here.