18 June 2019
Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE
Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme
Does your business generate a lot of waste or consume a lot of material, water or energy? The Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme can advise on how your business can reduce waste, increase recycling, manage resources efficiently and achieve environmental targets to reduce costs through funded opportunities.
Every workplace produces waste. Its management and control are crucial, because waste affects the environment and costs organisations money. This free breakfast event will identify the benefits of finding better ways to manage your waste and advice will be provided on energy and resource efficiencies which can be gained through our grant funded programme or free audits.
This event will:
- Outline how your company can achieve substantial cost savings, and contribute towards creating an environmentally sustainable economy
- Demonstrate the best techniques for collecting waste (storing it safely, sorting it for recycling) and moving towards a circular economy
- Provide guidance on how an environmental management system could improve your overall processes to reduce waste and lessen your environmental impact
- Identify the cost effectiveness of managing waste, resources, energy, water and materials efficiently
- Showcase exemplar local businesses who have discovered improvements in production methods to reduce the amount of scrap that is generated
- Detail access to new funding opportunities for small to medium sized business in Coventry and Warwickshire, including grants up to £50k, with details on free energy and resource/waste efficiency audits
- Allow you to network with other businesses over breakfast and coffee
After the event, further support and guidance will be given by the Green Business Programme, to help your organisation quantify energy, resource and cost savings. Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided. This event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.
Spaces are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so please book early to ensure a place and avoid disappointment.
Booking and further information
For more information and booking, click here.