14 and 15 September 2016
09:00 – 16:30
Millbrook, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire.
Once again this year, SWM member, Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies will run LCV in partnership with Innovate UK, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, and UK Trade & Investment. The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology. The LCV event includes:
- Technology exhibition split over three halls
- Extensive seminar programme
- Facilitated networking with the low carbon community
- Ride & drive of the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
Last year, LCV2015 set a new record attendance with 2,852 visitors, 211 exhibitors and 1,098 organisations represented. This year’s event is set to be the biggest and best year yet.
Booking and further information
For more information about LCV2016, including full details of the seminar programme and to register to attend for free, please visit LCV’s website.