09:00 – 16:30
Pride Park Stadium, Derby
Cenex & LEVEL
This Conference will consider measures to improve air quality including the introduction of future Clean Air Zones and measures being taken to promote the adoption of ultra-low emission vehicles in UK towns and cities. Confirmed presentations
- Client Earth – Why air quality needs to be acted upon?
- Emissions Analytics – The real emission from vehicles.
- Energy Savings Trust – the London Ultra Low Emission Zone and steps towards Clean Air Zones outside London – progress, options and implications
- Nottingham City Council – approach to developing a Clean Air Zone
- MTPS – Leicester’s approach to improving air quality-
- Cenex – Vehicles and technologies available to support CAZ cities including vehicle availability going forward and retro fit solutions
- Southampton City Council – Developing a City-wide package of support measures to drive ULEV uptake
- Nottingham City Council: – EV bus, taxi, fleet measures and additional innovations to support ULEV uptake
- Milton Keynes, EV Experience Centre – lessons learnt case study
- Cenex – ULEV Public engagement programmes
- LEVEL – ‘Low Emission City’ CPD training course proposals.