Black Country Technical Assistance Priority 6 Environment & Resource Efficiency ERDF Workshop – 20/11/18
20 November 2018
13:00 – 15:00
Himley Park, Himley, Dudley, DY3 4DF
See this document for travel directions by bus and car.
Black Country Technical Assistance supported by Sustainability West Midlands
Applications are now open for the latest round of ERDF funding, with large amounts available in the West Midlands. The deadline for this round of ERDF funding closes on 23 November 2018.
The Black Country Technical Assistance (BCTA) Team invite you to attend this workshop to find out more about the opportunity to apply for funding under Priority 6, Environment and Resource Efficiency. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to ERDF opportunities by the BCTA Team
- An overview of regional context by Georgia Stokes from The Wildlife Trust for Birmingham and the Black Country
- Case studies of successful Priority 6 projects including Matt Mellors from the EnTRESS project and Richard Preston from the Titford Pools & Canal Improvement Project.
- Priority 6 funding allocations
- Key eligibility criteria and application routes
- Next steps
This event is the fifth and final in a series of workshops BCTA are running on ERDF funding in the Black Country. This session will follow a morning workshop on Priority 4, Low Carbon. Please register separately for the morning session if you wish to attend.
Additional workshops include:
- Friday 09 November: Priority 1 (Research & Innovation) at Wolverhampton Science Park
- Monday 19 November: Priorities 2 (Enhancing ICT) and 3 (Enhancing SMEs) at the Black Country Growth Hub
Please register separately for these sessions if you wish to attend.
Booking and further information
This a free to attend event, which will include refreshments and be followed by lunch. To book your place at the event, please email the Black Country Technical Assistance team.
If you would like information on the other BCTA ERDF workshops please go to our events page.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.