Carbon Footprinting made simple (11/11/21)
11 November 2021
12:00 – 13:00
Low Carbon SMEs (Aston University)
Join the event to find out:
• What is a carbon footprint?
• Why measure you carbon footprint?
• How to measure your carbon footprint using a simple step by step guide.
• Ways to reduce your carbon footprint through the Low Carbon SMEs programme.
Aston University’s Low Carbon SMEs Programme supports energy-intensive industries to reduce their carbon footprint, energy costs and imp rove profitability. The project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is open to small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Greater Birmingham & Solihull and Black Country region (subject to extension in the Black Country).
- Access to energy efficiency capital grants (match-funded).
- Free on-site energy efficiency survey.
- Cutting-edge collaboration opportunities with Aston University.
- The company must employ less than 250 employees.
- Have an annual turnover of not exceeding €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43million.
- Have received no more than €200,000 of de minimis State Aid in the past 3 years.