13:00 – 17:00
Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
University of Wolverhampton
Following on from the success of the first conference in 2018, we have the pleasure in announcing the date for our 2020 Construction Futures Forum.
Presenting on a number of subjects critical to the construction industry will be Keynote speakers including Mark Farmer, author of The Farmer Review and CEO of Cast Consultancy. Further Keynote speakers will be announced soon.
This event will be held at the Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton and combines academic expertise with industry practice in order to create:
- A knowledge hub in construction futures for the practitioner community
- A forum for practitioner community for disseminating knowledge on cutting edge work on construction sector projects
- A forum for interaction between local government agencies and industry in the region
- A forum for announcement of major projects in the construction sector in the region
- A forum for interaction between industry and academia on future research and training needs.
Booking and More Information
A formal invitation will be emailed to you shortly and we look forward to welcoming you to our event. For more information, please email Futurecon@wlv.ac.uk.