22 July 2021
13:30 – 15:00
Zoom – link to be provided in advance of the webinar
Sustainability West Midlands as part of the national Net Zero Week
If you’re a SME based in the West Midlands and wondering where to start on your journey to net zero, this webinar is for you!
You will learn
- What is Net Zero
- What does it mean for my business and how will it improve performance
- What other help/resource is available?
The webinar will set out the basics of starting to address carbon emissions within your organisation and where to go for help and support. We will feature support available across the West Midlands
including the following areas:
- Black Country
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Greater Birmingham and the Black Country
- Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
- The Marches (Herefordshire, Shropshire and Telford)
Opportunities associated with the West Midlands Net Zero Business Pledge
will also be highlighted.
Speakers from across the region will be explaining the business support you can access to start your net zero journey and beyond including:
Register your place here.