Electric Vehicle Charging Innovations Conference – 4/12/19
9:00 – 15:30
Trent Vineyard Conference Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2PX
The UK’s transition towards the adoption of electric vehicles is dependent on the development of an effective national charge point network. At this conference industry speakers will showcase new EV charge point innovations that will improve the customer experience and contribute to the delivery of charging infrastructure across the UK.
Confirmed conference presentations include: –
- Liberty Global – Virgin Media Park & Charge – Creating 1200 on-street charge points utilising Virgin Media’s 40,000 powered street cabinets and 105,000 miles of ducting.
- GRIDSERVE – Delivering 100 ultra-rapid EV Charging Hubs across the UK
- EV Parking Management – New approaches to EV Parking management
- Kaluza –V2G chargers- national deployment
- UK Power Networks Services – lessons learnt from innovative depot charging case studies and future technologies.
- IPT – Wireless charging innovations
- Urban Electrics – ‘Pop-up’ charging hubs; a new type of electric vehicle charging architecture that preserves the urban streetscape
- BloombergNEF – Future of EV charging infrastructure -industry trends
- Innovate UK– Innovate UK support, R & D priorities and business case studies
- Cenex– Evolving charging systems, policy and what the future will look like
- Electric Blue – An EV Charge point provider’s perspective on future challenges and opportunities
This is LEVEL’s 4th annual EV charge point innovations conference. Please book early as previous events have sold out. The introductory delegate fee of only £95 includes: –
- Presentation content.
- Lunch, drinks and refreshments.
- Free parking.
- A chance to network with industry experts.
Exhibition display spaces are available in the main conference hall. Sponsorship packages are also available.