Energy Saving and Low Carbon Workshops – 30/11/18
30 November 2018
09:00 – 13:00
Ramada Hotel, The Butts, Coventry, CV1 3GG
Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme
A series of free workshops in the region have been developed to help small to medium sized organisations learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs and make the most of the Green Business Funding and Grant Programme.
For example, did you know that replacing traditional lighting with LED lighting can reduce your lighting running costs by around 70% per annum. The workshops will be practical and interactive and led by the Green Business Programme Manager. Delegates will find out how to source grants and support for energy efficiency within their organisations which is part financed by the ERDF. They will find out about free energy audits and/or the provision of grants up to 30% dependent upon location. Develop your own organisations energy saving action plan and make the most of the Green Business Funding and Grant Programme.
- Discuss the business case for making energy savings and reducing carbon
- Find out how you can reduce your energy consumption and your bills
- Employee engagement and changing behaviours
- Develop your own organisations energy saving action plan
- Discover the benefits of going green for business growth
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided