12 April 2017
16:00 – 17:15
TSI Packing Ltd, Halesfield 21, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4NX.
Caplor Energy, University of Wolverhampton (BECCI), EcoSave – UK.
- This exciting, free energy efficiency workshop is designed for participants to benefit from expert knowledge in a highly time efficient way. The workshop participants will gain an understanding of the benefits of energy efficiency measures by using information stations, in addition to networking opportunities with other manufacturing companies.The companies will rotate through three information stations with approximately 20 minutes per table, gaining practical knowledge and industry insight.
In order to close the loop funding will be available for eligible companies with advice and guidance on accessing finance provided by Groundwork WM.
- Caplor Energy – will provide advice and guidance on the benefits of installing a renewable energy system such as solar PV, including Government incentives, grants, CSR advantages.
- EcoSave – will advise on the development of bespoke cost energy and carbon reduction strategies
- University of Wolverhampton – the team from BECCI Built Environment Climate Change Innovations will highlight the importance of air tightness within the building fabric and how this impacts on the energy costs for buildings.
- Groundwork WM – (Energy Efficiency Grants) Funding and finance opportunities available for eligible SME’s – features include a free energy assessment, funding to cover up to 32.5% of capital costs for low carbon projects such as – upgrades to heating and power, LED lighting, combined heat and power and more. Grants of up to 50% towards consultancy costs also available.
Booking and further information
For further information and to register your attendance please click here.