Energy Saving Tips for your business & you during COVID-19
11:00 – 11:45
Green Business Programme team at Coventry City Council
Is your business currently closed or are you operating on reduced hours? Then it is important that you are making the correct financial energy savings. Our expert energy advisors on the Green Business Programme will be sharing their top tips on what a business needs to consider due to new working arrangements that have been bought about by COVID-19 including how to successfully reduce energy consumption levels. There will also be top tips shared for many of us that are now working from home including switching to a better energy deal and the environmental benefits you could consider.
There will also be details provided around funding and grants which are available for small to medium sized organisations (SMEs) through the Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme including the latest information about an additional £1.25m which is available for local businesses until June 2023 through the programme.
- Find out how to make financial energy savings for your business during COVID-19
- Learn about your energy consumer rights if you have financial concerns
- Discover top tips for reducing your energy, water and waste whilst working from home
- Understand the environmental benefits moving to remote working including carbon reduction, as well as health and well being improvements
- Every attendee will receive a detailed energy and resource efficiency fact sheet following the webinar with useful links to government support
- Hear about organisations who have received funding through the Green Business Programme and the savings they have made to their energy bills
- Ask your own questions and network with the green business programme team through this live webinar