24 September 2013
4.30pm (5pm start) – 7pm
Bethel Convention Centre, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7JW
Business in Sandwell Network of Environmental Support (BISNES)
The cost of resources and materials is rising constantly, and all businesses should be aware of the importance of using resources carefully in order to reduce business costs and improve efficiency. This includes:
- Use of gas, electricity and water.
- Use of vehicles and fuel for transport.
- Care and maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Use of raw materials.
The aim of this seminar is to provide practical guidance on how all businesses can reduce the amount of materials and resources they use and make better and more efficient use of the goods and equipment operated. This includes:
- Practical resource efficiency tips, looking at energy, fuel, raw materials and also water use.
- How efficient use of resources can benefit your business.
- How everyone in your organisation can change how they do things to improve resource efficiency.
- The importance of behaviour change and an understanding of how what everyone does has an impact on the business.
There will also be a case study from a local business, outlining how they have addressed resource efficiency and the real business benefits they have achieved as a result.
There will also be the usual update on environmental legislation and the opportunity to raise any environmental queries you may have.
How to book and contact information
If you would like to attend this FREE event please contact:
Julie Coxon, Environmental Business Adviser, Sandwell MBC
0121 569 6603 or firstname.lastname@example.org