21 November 2016
09:30 – 11:30
Tennal Grange, Tennal Road, Birmingham, B32 2HU.
The Green Business Fund is providing funded two-hour workshops for SMEs to learn how to make the most of the programme, and how to identify opportunities to reduce energy costs.
- Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to carbon, energy and self-assessment
- How to develop new approaches to energy use in the office that will drive long term change
- Key quick wins for carbon reduction
- Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (lighting, equipment, HVAC, travel)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
- Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits.
- Participants will be able to access additional support and a capital contribution of up to £10,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
More workshops are added each week, so please check the website for updates. If you don’t see a location near you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know what town/region you want to see added.
Booking and further information
To book, visit Carbon Trust’s website, click on the event for more details and to register your place.