18 September 2015
9:30 – 17:30
Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB.
Learning 2B Sustainable.
This specialised one-day eductional conference and exhibition for the West Midlands will be focusing on sustainability and global education. It is relevant to all schools and covering all key stages and will:
- Help young people to become 21st Century citizens, involve them in key decision-making and encourage them to develop a social and moral conscience and skills for the future.
- Focused audience with specific interest in environmental and global education matters.
- Examine displays by many organisations specialising in environmental and development education for use in your school.
- Reduce your energy and water costs by up to 15-20% by changing behaviours and for minimal outlay.
- Discover new ways to use natural curiosity and outdoor activities to engage your pupils in their learning.
- Improve awareness of many new career options and qualifications opportunities for young people.
Keynote speakers will include Ann Finlayson, CEO of SE-Ed, Bryan Davies, formerly Head of Sustainable Development at OFSTED, Katy Boom, Director of Environmental Sustainability at the University of Worcester and Jen Baughan, Director, Solutions for the Planet.
Booking and further information
For more information, see Learning 2B Sustainable flyer and for booking details, please visit the learning2bsustainble’s website.