How to organise your workspace to save money and improve productivity – 16/5/19
16 May 2019
Coventry University, Engineering & Computing Building, Gulson Road, Coventry, CV1 2JH
Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme
Create a workplace that reduces costs, increases productivity and energy efficiency, simply by managing your space.
This is a fully funded workshop from the Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme, delivered by Coventry University and CUE Business Solutions.
This will be beneficial to SMEs who have business premises including offices, manufacturing sites and factories.
Your working environment has a big impact on how you perform at work – attend this morning session at Coventry University and get free consultancy to help you create a workplace that reduces costs, increases productivity and results in improved energy efficiency simply by managing your space and activities in a more creative and innovative way.
Agenda for the morning includes:
- Designing for activity based working
- Agile working and the flexible workspace
- Encouraging collaboration and building effective teams
- Communicating change to create a culture of innovation and success
- Tour of Coventry University buildings to demonstrate space planning concepts.
Booking and further information
For more information and booking, click here, where you can also find out more about the CWGBP.