Intelligent Mobility Conference – 22/3/17
22 March 2017
09:00 – 16:00
iHub, Infinity Park, Infinity Park Way , Derby, DE24 9FU
Cenex, LEVEL Network.
This conference will explore the implications for both cities and businesses of emerging mobility technologies in the context of the shift towards ultra-low emission, connected and autonomous vehicles. The event will also showcase businesses developing innovative transport data-driven and software-enabled products.
Confirmed presentations so far include: –
- Nissan – An OEM perspective on future mobility technologies and mobility as a ‘service’ rather than a ‘product’. Future opportunities for SMEs in digital technologies- software and data products.
- Viva CityLabs – MK:Smart City case study. Harnessing data to manage urban transport infrastructure in Milton Keynes.
- Enable ID – MyJrny personal travel assistant – intelligent mobility product design case study.
- Smart Parking Technology – Using sensor technology, real time data and electronic signage to maximise parking occupancy. Cardiff case study
- Nottingham City Council – a City Transport Planner’s perspective on the role of emerging mobility technologies in delivering and managing Clean Air Zones across the UK.
- Integrated Transport Planning Ltd – the implications of intelligent mobility trends in the planning and delivery of transportation services and emerging supply chain opportunities.
- SNC Lavalin – Intelligent Rail Traffic Management – leveraging connected technology to optimise rail and multi-modal journeys.
Booking and further information
To book, see the eventbrite page here.
For further information, please email email@example.com