Internal Environmental Auditor Training Course
15 – 16 June 2010
9.10am – 9.30 start to 4.00pm
Broadgate House, Coventry
Coventry City Council
The event itself
An environmental management system (EMS) operates more effectively if it is monitored and reported through internal audits. ISO 14001 requires auditors to be conversant with the requirements of the Standard, understand the principles of environmental management and apply them to a company’s EMS.
This two-day ISO 14001 internal auditor course provides delegates with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001 and instructs them in EMS audit techniques. The course is strongly participative, being made up of numerous case study audit workshops, with feedback and delegate interaction encouraged throughout.
What benefits can we bring to your business?
The course will provide delegates with knowledge of:
- The requirements of ISO 14001 and guidance on how to audit to each clause of the standard
- Background information on the principles of EMS auditing
- The EMS audit process and how it may be applied within an organisation
- Real world skills for developing audit strategies and conducting and delivering effective, comprehensive audits and audit reports
- Personal skills that will prepare them for a variety of audit situations
Upon completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct and report environmental audits
- Judge the performance of an EMS in meeting the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- Ascertain if an in-house system’s own requirements are being adhered to
- Report, propose and carry out corrective actions
How do you attend this event
The course costs £445.00 plus VAT. Discount available for multiple bookings. The course can also be run in-house.
Fill in the online booking form to apply.
Contact for further information
For further information on multiple bookings or courses held in house please contact Christine Dhammi on 024 7683 2040, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.