Keeping Birmingham’s Businesses Moving in the new Clean Air Zone – 29/11/18
07:30 – 10:00
Library of Birmingham, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham , B1 2EA
The time for debating the pros and cons of the new Clean Air Zone (CAZ) for Birmingham has passed. Now is the time to plan for when it’s due to come into force on 01 January 2020.
Ensure your business is informed, ready and prepared for this important change in the Second City. This breakfast briefing will cover:
- The substance and detail of the new Birmingham Clean Air Zone (CAZ) being introduced from January 2020 for business fleets of all sizes
- The penalties businesses face for non-compliance of your cars and commercial vehicles with the new CAZ standards
- How companies can prepare their vehicle fleets, business operations and employees ahead of 2020
- Practical help, advice and tools to adapt your business to the requirements of the new Birmingham CAZ
- Opportunity for Q&A with representatives from Birmingham City Council, Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce (GBCC) and industry experts on low emission vehicle fleets
Booking and further information
Places are free of charge, but space is limited. Read more about the event and book your place here.