Date29 March 2022
Low Carbon Homes
Brought to you by The Heating Hub, this free-to-attend event will show you how to lower the ‘flow’ temperature on your condensing combi-boiler.
They explain why it’s important and how to do it!
- Boilers are not ‘A-rated’ out of the box!
- Studies have found them to be B-E rated in the home
- 99% of condensing gas boilers are 10-25% less efficient than they could be
- A lower flow temperature helps them reach their full efficiency potential
- What is ‘flow’ temperature
- What type of boiler can be adapted
- What to do and how low to go