Life cycle analysis week- 6-10/7/20
6th July-10th July 2020
10:30-12:00- every day
Advanced Propulsion Centre UK and Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership.
A week-long webinar series focused on sustainability and life-cycle analysis in the automotive industry.
- 6th July- Vehicle emissions – widening the lens: discussing the need to increase the focus on emissions across the entire vehicle life-cycle, taking into account production, in-use and energy.
- 7th July-Securing a sustainable supply chain: discussing how to ensure that access to materials from trusted, robust sources is a must for OEMs to deliver a sustainable supply chain that supports responsible mining.
- 8th July- Energising a sustainable future: looking at a range of energy sources and systems, discussing the challenges and opportunities in the future.
- 9th July- Closing the end-of-life loop: looking at what interventions are required, how to encourage circularity in a vehicle and component design and what the UK is doing in terms of battery/component recycling, as well addressing the opportunities that exist as we drive forward to develop a circular economy.
- 10th July- Building an environmentally-conscious industry: debating the fine balance between environmentally and economically viable solutions, as we push towards a sustainable future. The UK is well-positioned and has the opportunity to lead by example, but how do we put the frameworks in place to achieve a truly zero-emission future?
Booking and More Information
Click here for more details about the events week.