24 September 2019
10:00 – 13:00
The Pear Tree Inn & Country Club
Worcestershire County Council
Have you considered a grant to fund a renewable energy or low carbon innovation project within your business to:
Join Worcestershire County Council on Tuesday 24 September, for a FREE event from 10:00am to 1:00pm at The Pear Tree Inn & Country Hotel to:
- Reduce premises energy costs by a significant margin?
- And, increase reliability, efficiency and profitability?
Guest Speaker: SpellerMetcalfe
- Find out about the new round of support & funding to help you invest in clean tech and renewable energy
- Hear from engaging industry experts including keynote speaker, Speller Metcalfe
- Meet suppliers who can help you with relevant products and services
- Talk to businesses who have already made savings and recognised the environmental value
- Celebrate the success of businesses benefiting from the support
- Network with other attendees over FREE LUNCH
The next round of funding from The Low Carbon Opportunities Programme
will be available later this year and will provide a contribution of up to 40% towards the implementation and upfront costs of renewable energy systems and low carbon innovation projects. Both are proven to bring countless, long-term benefits and cost savings for business owners.
So, whether you’re interested in solar panels, or another system or process, join us to see why companies across the region are beginning to see the value in clean energy and tech to improve their brand image and attract new business opportunities.
Today’s business owners have to give back, and the Low Carbon Opportunities Programme can help them do it.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE BELOW.
Do you have a cutting-edge product, process or system that can significantly reduce a business’ carbon emissions and environmental footprint?
We are offering free stands to relevant suppliers of carbon reducing products, clean tech and renewable energy.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability.
Booking and More Information