8 – 9 October 2014
, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG
Nextgen 2014 is designed to give farmers, specifiers, consultants, local authority representatives, energy managers, architects and project managers a deep insight into the opportunities and challenges around planning, funding, building and maintaining renewable energy projects. Nextgen will be looking at a wide range of topics, including:
- An insiders’ guide to the latest legislation and the impact of incentives, including an RHI masterclass
- Feedstock resourcing for on-farm AD
- Making money from waste
- Technology, plant selection, output digestates
- Outputs: CHP & grid connections (gas and electric)
- Profitability and issues surrounding funding will incorporate nextgen again this year.
- The overall effect is a broad based renewable energy event. A dynamic world class conference programme across FOUR theatres will deliver high quality speakers across the entire renewable sector – and what’s more, it’s all FREE!
Booking and further information
It is FREE to Ellie Cave to request entry. Under 18s will not be admitted under any circumstances.and attend Nextgen. Please note there will be no admission to any students without prior appointment. There is limited capacity for undergraduate and postgraduate groups – college faculty heads or course leaders should contact