The 10th Niche Vehicle Symposium showcasing the best of UK niche vehicle collaborative innovation in low carbon technologies, is taking place online on Wednesday 16th June.
This will be an immersive, highly informative and interactive all-day event, offering lively and compelling debate with a speaker programme that includes:
- Dissemination of completed NVN R&D projects centred on the themes of vehicle electrification, zero emissions and light-weighting technologies
- Companies presenting include; TotalSim, Simpact, Rift Technology, Hypermotive, University of Warwick, Astheimer Design, Morris Commercial and many more
Other key features of the Symposium will include:
- Interactive Panel Q&A sessions
- A ‘Virtual Hub’ showcasing low carbon technology projects
- Delegate Directory to enable member networking
Make sure you don’t miss this leading industry event.