The OPEN project is a two year EU funded programme led by partners from the West Midlands and other regions in Italy, Germany and Spain.
OPEN presents a unique opportunity for those who work in the field of combating social exclusion to influence policy. The following events are a chance for you to get your voice heard and take part in this debate to ensure experience from grass roots practitioners are taken into account in formulating policy.
- Children’s Rights and Conditions – 1 October 2009
- Family policies: decent housing for all – 14 October 2009
- Ethnic minorities and immigrants: actions to promote tolerance and respect – 4 November 2009
- Health and long term care for the elderly – 20 November 2009
- Pathways to social and job inclusion for people with disabilities – 26 November 2009
- Labour market: a place free from human exploitation – 3 December 2009
Please see the attached flyer for more information about these events and the booking form to fill out to express your interest in attending any of these free events.