Planning for success – 18/3/15
18 March 2015
13:00 – 16:30
Best Western Valley Hotel, Buildwas Road, Ironbridge, TF8 7DW.
Marches Environmental Technologies Network (metnet)
metnet have teamed up with Good2Great, who have worked extensively with small to medium sized businesses to provide this session which will contain tools and approaches that provide insight and guidance for the day-to-day running of any business and when planning for the future.
- Find out where you are in the ‘Business Lifecycle’: identify where you are, become aware of the customary challenges and issues, and find a clear way forward.
- Learn about the G2G’s highly successful Planning Process: identify your priorities and access tools and methods for tackling them.
- Undertake DISC Analysis : DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by more than 40 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC profiles help you to:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
• Facilitate better teamwork and minimise team conflict
• Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
• Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
• Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
This session includes refreshments and is completely free with the support provided being worth £250 per person in terms of free consultancy from the Good2Great team.
The event is aimed at business owners/managers from SMEs.
Booking and further information
To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 879745.