POSTPONED Resource Efficiency and Waste Mapping – Coventry
8am Registration for an 8.30am start. Networking from 11.10am.
Oak Tree Conference Centre, Coventry, Warwickshire
Business Link West Midlands
Businesses looking to identify where waste is produced and make financial savings through resource efficiency.
The event itself
Business Link West Midlands has developed a series of breakfast workshops to provide businesses with practical advice to help reduce costs and optimise their utilisation of resources through increased resource efficiency.
In February and March 2010, five workshops will be held on ‘Resource Efficiency and Waste Mapping’.
This workshop will provide practical advice to delegates on how to undertake a detailed waste mapping exercise within their business.
These workshops will aim to provide delegates with:
- Independent and practical help and advice on how to minimise your unnecessary resource usage and drive effective cost savings.
- Real examples and case studies showing what can be achieved by businesses like yours.
- Advice on how to identify, measure and manage your resource efficiency potential.
- Advice on how to integrate your resource efficiency strategy into a new and existing Environmental Management Systems.
- How to priorities and deliver effect, resource focused, programmes of continuous environmental improvement.
- Guidance on where to get further, information, advice and assistance.
How do you attend this event
This event is free. Booking is essential, as places will go quickly. You can reserve your place at the Resource Efficiency and Waste Mapping events now by clicking here
Contact for further information
For further details please visit the Business Link West Midlands website.