04-05 November 2020
New Leaf Sustainable Development Ltd and University of Birmingham
This webinar will involve short presentations, discussions and Q&A on the subject of culture and the climate/ecology crisis from practice and research perspectives.
The webinar will consider topics including:
- Research and learning, Science and Humanities collaborative research and case studies from University of Birmingham and the Basque Centre for Climate Research
- Community engagement programs with communities across the west midlands, how we can spread our message and get people active.
- Biophilic art and design, artists responses to the climate and ecology crisis.
- Networks and programs, ways of supporting and presenting artwork to practitioners curators and audiences, the ground to help us practice and learn.
- Models of living, integrating biophilic art and design into cities and communities.
More Information and Booking
For more information and to book, please click here