Reduce Your Costs Through Resource Efficiency – 18/9/18
18 September 2018
Event: 09:30 – 13:00
Icentrum, Innovation Birmingham, 6 Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham, B7 4BB
Low Carbon SMEs, Aston University
Are you looking to:
- Reduce cost of materials due to design improvements and efficiencies?
- Reduced cost of other various process inputs, such as water and raw materials?
- Increase revenue from turning your waste into a resource?
- Identify cost effective reduce, reuse and recycle initiatives?
Resource efficiency is about deriving the most value from material and energy inputs by efficiently converting them into finished products or services, while minimising environmental impacts.
Resource efficiency can result in savings to your organisation by reducing the amount of materials or energy that needs to be purchased, or reducing waste disposal costs by implementing reduce, reuse and recycle measures.
This workshop will explore practical, scalable and innovative opportunities for you to adopt reduce, reuse and recycle initiatives within your business.The session aims to enable businesses to identify new opportunities between delegates by addressing common challenges, sharing best practice and generating ideas for improved resource efficiency.
Benefits of attending:
- Improve your resource efficiency in consumption and production
- Identify opportunities to adopt reduce, reuse and recycle measures
- Improve your environmental performance by cutting costs
- Learn about successfully implemented resource efficiency projects in SMEs
- Network with aspiring SME’s and share best practice
- Find out about the 1-2-1 support available to SME’s and potential funding for waste prevention equipment
Booking and further information
More details about the event and booking can be found here.