6 October 2016
09:00 – 15:30
Great Hall, Aston Webb Building, University of Birmingham, B15 2TT.
OrganisersUniversity of Birmingham
An opportunity not to be missed! Attend this FREE conference and find out how, by working together, the University of Birmingham and Industry are solving key challenges and stimulating business growth. Your clients and competitors may already be reaping the commercial gains from academic-industry collaboration. It’s time to do the same. Joined by the University of Birmingham’s current business partners and our leading academics, take the opportunity to hear about the pioneering research being undertaken here and debate the important benefits of working with the University of Birmingham. You need to attend this conference if you want to:
- Learn about the opportunities for collaboration, and how easy it can be;
- Understand the benefits of R&D collaborations;
- Access funding for innovation;
- Seek advice from our team of business professionals;
- Hear from businesses who have been partners in collaborations, accessed funding, and the impact this has had;
- Network and share best practice with like-minded business leaders, researchers and policy officers;
The University of Birmingham business engagement team and academics will be on hand to discuss how you can access our expertise.
Booking and further information
For further information or to register, visit the Eventbrite webpage.