Resource Efficiency and Waste Mapping
Dates and Locations
23 February 2010 Worcester
25 February 2010 Coventry
2 March 2010 Telford
4 March 2010 West Bromwich
5 March 2010 Stoke-on-Trent
20 April 2010 Telford
28 April 2010 Worcester
19 May 2010 Kenilworth
2 June 2010 Stoke-on-Trent
8 June 2010 West Bromwich
8am Registration for an 8.30am start. Networking from 11.10am.
Business Link West Midlands
Businesses looking to identify where waste is produced and make financial savings through resource efficiency
The event itself
This workshop will provide practical advice to delegates on how to undertake a detailed waste mapping exercise within their business.
These workshops will aim to provide delegates with:
- Independent and practical help and advice on how to minimise your unnecessary resource usage and drive effective cost savings.
- Real examples and case studies showing what can be achieved by businesses like yours.
- Advice on how to identify, measure and manage your resource efficiency potential.
- Advice on how to integrate your resource efficiency strategy into a new and existing Environmental Management Systems.
- How to priorities and deliver effect, resource focused, programmes of continuous environmental improvement.
Guidance on where to get further, information, advice and assistance.
How do you attend this event
This event is free. To register please visit the Business Link West Midlands website.
Contact for further information
For further details please visit the Business Link West Midlands website.