Sustainability for SMEs – 11/6/19
11 June 2019
09:00 – 17:30
Moat House Hotel, Etruria Hall, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BQ
Staffordshire Business School, Staffordshire University
Staffordshire Business School is pleased to announce a free interactive conference on sustainable accounting for SMEs for the Report ASAP project.
The conference will feature:
- Demonstrations of a free online tool for SMES to help with sustainability.
- Workshops on different aspects of business sustainability delivered by experts.
- Talks on where to get more help, e.g. networks, grants, loans or other business assistance.
- Talks from businesses already implementing sustainability.
- Great networking opportunities
Among a series of other speakers, SWM will be running a workshop at this event to discuss opportunities for SME’s, including funding and grants and will also deliver a short workshop to help SME’s identify their main problems and provide solutions.
Booking and further information
Places at the event can be booked on eventbrite.