SWM Annual Conference 2020: Getting back on track – 03/12/2020
3 December 2020
09:45 – 12:30 for main conference
12:40 – 13:00 for members only AGM
Online via Zoom; details will be provided to attendees a few days before the event
When we launched our 2030 Roadmap at 2019’s Conference, little did we know what was going to happen soon after. The impact of the pandemic have been huge and far-reaching, on a global scale but also here in the West Midlands. There have been implications on sustainability and on the themes related to our Roadmap which we’re becoming more familiar with. Our 2020 virtual Conference will provide our members and stakeholders the opportunity to reflect on these implications, and join together to identify ways that we can move forward positively, taking advantage of the sustainability related benefits that the lockdown provided and celebrating the success of our members.
The Conference will also include:
- Our keynote: In Conversation with Shaun Spiers, Executive Director of the Green Alliance and Chair of Greener UK
- Welcome to our new Chair, Andrew Pollard and thank you to Tim Haywood, chair for the past three years
- Showcase of our members, celebrating their successes of 2020 in spite of the circumstances
- Breakout discussions on what the future priorities should be against our eight Roadmap priorities in light of the changes seen as a result of the pandemic
- Ample time for networking and to ask questions
Registrations are now closed.