09 December 2021
10:00 – 11:30
Sustainability West Midlands
This event is for representatives from SWM member organisations
only. Information on membership is available here
We invite our members to join us for a webinar to explore what COP26 has meant for your organisation and to include the formal AGM. The event will be hosted by our Chair, Andrew Pollard, and will include the following agenda:
- Andrew Pollard, SWM Chair: Welcome
- Anna Bright, SWM Chief Executive: Reflections on COP26
- Interactive workshop: What has COP26 meant for your organisation and how can SWM provide support?
- Anna Bright, SWM Chief Executive: Progress against our Business Plan to 2025
- Andrew Pollard, SWM Chair: Formal business of the AGM
- Receive Directors’ Report and Annual Accounts for 2020/21
- Ratify new Directors and members appointed by the Board since previous AGM on 03 December 2020
Please book your free place here
. The Zoom link will be provided closer to the date.