The Future for Energy Management including Energy Technology Marketplace – 4/7/17
4 July 2017
9:00 – 13:00
Longton Rugby Club, Trentham Lakes, ST4 8WG
‘What happens when the lights go out? Delivering flexibility for the new energy system.‘ This is just one of the topics to be covered at this FREE 1/2 day event. Hear about new and evolving technologies and visit the marketplace to see the latest energy efficient technologies you could be installing in your business, with help available from LCBEP grants.
Presentations will include:
- ‘Smart cities, smart grid and their reliance on smart metering.’ – Jim Allen, (SIG) Smart Innovations Grid Ltd
- ‘The electricity grid wasn’t built for a world of solar panels and electric vehicles. This creates stresses, but also opportunities – the grid needs to find new sources of flexibility. Businesses can use their existing systems’ – Graham Oakes, Upside Energy Ltd
- Infared heating – Siobhan Hill, ESP
- VSD’s – It’s not all ‘Harry Potter’! What is a Variable Speed Drive and how can it benefit my business? Philip Tomkinson & Samantha Cahalin, Sentridge Control.
- Hardy Signs’ experience of LCBEP.
Booking and further information
Click here for more information and to book your place. We hope you can join us!