16 March 2012
10am – 5pm
Birmingham Friends of the Earth, The Warehouse 54-57 Allison Street, Digbeth, Birmingham B5 5TH
SMK (Sheila Mckechnie Foundation)
The event itself
These workshops are geared towards beginner campaigners. The day provides the opportunity to find out how to develop a campaign strategy and identify the key skills needed to run an effective campaign. The workshops are suitable for individuals interested in influencing the policy decisions that affect their community or the people their organisation supports.
The day will provide:
- Insight into the successful features of a campaign.
- Sessions on the key steps in planning a campaign.
- Examples of successful campaigns from a range of different sectors.
- An opportunity to consult experts such as experienced campaigners, MPs and journalists on how to put your theories into practise.
- A chance to meet other campaigners working to make change in your area.
There is a £10 commitment fee for each workshop.
Lunch and refreshments are provided. If you have access needs or dietary requirements please let Mustafa know when you register.
How do you attend this event
For more information and to register a place visit SMKs campaign workshops page.
Please complete the relevant registration form and return to Mustafa Korel or to The Sheila McKechnie Foundation, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA.