1:30 – 2:30
Register for free member webinar
Social Enterprise UK
For the opportunity to learn from the experiences of a recognised leader in social enterprise.
Hosted by CEO of Belu Water, Karen Lynch
, the webinar will explore what great leadership means for leaders within the sector, drawing on her own experiences of leading a pioneering social enterprise.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn from the experiences and challenges of a social enterprise leader
- Understand what makes a great leader in the sector
- Take away materials and tools to use in your organisation
- Get advice on maintaining you core values while operating a successful business
- Discover tried and tested ways of engaging staff with your social mission and take away materials to use for staff recruitment and retention
- Get tips on how to develop a personal leadership style which is optimal for both you and your social enterprise
Booking and More Information
Click here to book