What makes a great social enterprise leader? – 25/9/19
1:30 – 2:30
Social Enterprise UK
For the opportunity to learn from the experiences of a recognised leader in social enterprise.
Hosted by CEO of Belu Water, Karen Lynch, the webinar will explore what great leadership means for leaders within the sector, drawing on her own experiences of leading a pioneering social enterprise.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn from the experiences and challenges of a social enterprise leader
- Understand what makes a great leader in the sector
- Take away materials and tools to use in your organisation
- Get advice on maintaining you core values while operating a successful business
- Discover tried and tested ways of engaging staff with your social mission and take away materials to use for staff recruitment and retention
- Get tips on how to develop a personal leadership style which is optimal for both you and your social enterprise