University of Warwick
The University of Warwick
WMG are pleased to offer this unique Battery School experience, for industry.
Delegates will learn about batteries through lectures and practical sessions at our state-of-the-art battery, materials and pilot line facility – the largest of its kind in the UK.
The Battery School costs £2,100 per delegate, including accommodation and food. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear about current innovative projects over dinner.
Health & Safety risk assessment documents to be issued two weeks prior to event.
- Industrial/UK Perspective
- Applications of Batteries
- Manufacturing of Lithium Batteries
- Module and Pack Design
- Instrumenting and Smart Cells
- Forensic Characterisation
- Battery Safety and Abuse Testing
- Battery Characterisation by X-Ray Tomography
- Electrical Testing and Ageing
- Predictive Understanding
- Battery Management Systems
- End of Life
Hands-on Practical Lab Activities:
- Electrode Mixing and Coating
- Pouch and Cylindrical Cell Fabrication
- Cell and Module Testing
Booking and More Information