Sustainable Logistics in 2020 and beyond – 11/3/20
09:00 – 14:00
GTG West Midlands Bearing Drive
The goal of the workshop is twofold: to provide an overview of the current challenges for improving logistics and transport operations; and to identify and share best practices in order to reduce environmental and financial costs.
The workshop will involve presentations from key players in the UK freight logistics and transport sector and a roundtable with experts from industry and academia.
Join us for best practices to reduce your environmental and business costs
- Understand the key logistics & transport developments to improve your logistics and environmental performance
- Gain practical insights and examples of how SMEs can improve their environmental performance and reduce costs
- Meet and learn from industry leaders
- Explore long term collaboration opportunities with Aston university Logistics and Sustainability experts
Please Note: This workshop is open to eligible SMEs in the Black Country ( Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton)
- The company must employ less than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of not exceeding €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43million
- Be based in the Black Country (Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton)
- Have received no more than €200,000 of de minimis State Aid in the past 3 years.