Sub-metering monitoring systems are a cost-effective way for Staffordshire businesses to manage and reduce their energy use.
Sub-metering monitoring use a combination of hardware and software to collect and analyse data about energy performance. This data can then be used to help businesses save energy and cut costs. A well-planned sub-metering monitoring system can save your business energy and money up to 15%.
- Site visit to undertake Energy efficiency review
- Analysis of annual energy consumption data/ Half Hourly data
- Temporary installation of 20/30 sub-meters at site
- An outcome report will be provided with recommendations for energy savings opportunities which includes, equipment upgrades, replacements etc.
- Business should have premises located in the Staffordshire area
- Annual Energy Consumption of more than 150,000KWh
Sub-metering funding for Pym & Wildsmith provided them with energy efficiency recommendations which will save them 13 tCO2e and £11,475 annually.
Stephen Alcock, EHSE Manager at PYM Wildsmith said,
More from SBEN
SBEN is offering various funding support to help Staffordshire businesses overcome energy crisis and achieve decarbonisation.