£1.96m for new LEADER Programme for rural Worcestershire
The programme will focus on growing the economies of rural communities by enabling local people to identify and implement solutions to local problems.
The Programme’s priorities are:
- Support for and the development of micro and small enterprises, including farm diversifications
- Support for and the development of agricultural and horticultural businesses
- Support for and the development of forestry businesses
- Developing local distinctiveness
- Enhancing, restoring and upgrading community, cultural and natural heritage
- Improving access to employment and training, with a particular focus on young people
- Linking businesses with local communities and supporting essential rural services
For further information on the various calls for bids and eligible areas, visit the website.