2015 Horizon 2020 Energy Proposals open
The following news article is from EU Energy Focus – UK National Contact Point for Horizon 2020 Energy. You can sign up for their mailings directly at: http://www.euenergyfocus.co.uk
Horizon 2020 Energy, with a budget of around €6bn over the next 7 years, is the EU’s Research and Innovation funding Programme. The Commission is seeking proposals for a range of technology areas, including those listed below. There are significant budgets, up to €40m contribution from the Commission per project, for working collaboratively with other European organisations.
The external hyperlinks are to more information on the specific challenges, scope and expected impacts for each of the topics.
- Energy efficiency technology demonstration in buildings and industry
- Low Carbon Energy technology demonstration in buildings integrated PV, offshore wind, ocean energy, deep geothermal, solar heating and bioenergy
- Smart cities demonstration
- Smart grids and energy storage
- Energy efficiency – research, demonstration and addressing market barriers in buildings, heating and cooling, industry and products and finance for sustainable energy