Air Quality: Breathing Our Last?
SWM are running an event for our networks, focusing on the wider impacts of Air Quality. We will be discussing a range of topics such as health, rural issues, the Clean Air Strategy and more. The event is taking place at the University of Birmingham on June 5th, which is World Environment Day where the theme will be Air Pollution. Take advantage of this opportunity to show your support for tackling this global issue, and to understand more about why this is such a problem and the work being done to combat it! This event will give you:
- An understanding of the importance of Air Quality and the impacts it can have on various aspects of our lives.
- Information and understanding of some of the techniques that have been implemented to tackle Air Quality at differing scales.
- Some of the lessons we can learn from other areas that have introduced Clean Air Zones, with case study material to understand the positive and negative outcomes.
Learn more about the event here.
We are looking for organisations that have expertise, insight and examples of any work they have been involved with on tackling air quality. This can be a range of involvement from writing Air Quality strategies to implementing large-scale change. If you would like to join our event as an exhibitor or a sponsor, we can offer your organisation a stand to exhibit your work, services, case studies etc. As well as this, we can offer the opportunity to speak at the event to explain in more depth to the audience exactly who you are and what you do. See the sponsorship flyer here. The options available are; Option one: Exhibitor – £300+VAT
- A pull up banner and exhibition materials displayed at the venue in a key position for audience contact.
- Your corporate logo on our website together with a link to your website.
- The opportunity to network with a range of public sector organisations.
- The same benefits as the above Exhibitor package.
- Your logo on all promotional material relating to the event, including invitations and correspondence.
- A 15 minute speaker slot on the agenda for you to share case studies showing how you have worked with organisations to provide advice and guidance on how you have worked on issues relating to air quality.
There is a 10% discount available to any SWM members for these packages. For more information and to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Sustainability West Midlands office on 0121 237 5890